Saturday, November 8, 2008

Training Done

So, 4 weeks of training behind me at last. We had our big final review/test on Friday. You have to get 90% or something to be able to take phone calls. So, I missed three questions out of at least 60 some. Probably closer to 100. So, yeah, I passed. The main trainer asked me afterwords why I was so nervous. I should have told them that I wasn't. However, the rest of the class calmed down a lot when I pretended. *shrug* Didn't cost me anything.
In other words, I'm going to be taking calls as of Monday from the sounds of things. I just need to keep up with this and I should hopefully go full time come March.

Also, on a late election note, I've know spoken to at least one black man who's not pleased with Obama being elected. The good Mr. Slaughter wanted to be the first black President, and is a little bit vexed that someone's beaten him to the punch. So, remember, when you see Alan Slaughter for President in about 12 years or so, give him a vote. I know he'd appreciate it.

No comments: