Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Blog

So I'm still at work, and as per my new hours I will be until 7 for the foreseeable future. It's kinda nice so far. Things start to get kinda slow about 5:30, and after a day of one call after another, that's a nice break. Time to do a little reading, and as long as I remember my jump drive, some typing too. It's nice.

The weekend was fairly good. I'm not sure why either. I mean, friends came over on Saturday and we watched Bender's game and then some Penn and Teller BS! Which was a good time. Alas, I missed the MISFITS movie night, but that's okay. MISFITS has many events. I think I'm going to really try to go to them too. Meet some people and all that jazz.

But, yeah, I've been in a good mood of late. The reassurance of knowing where my bill paying is coming from is a nice change from the last year. I think things are defiantly looking good for me. I'm going to ride that for as long as I can too. I've actually felt like I should do something proactive about not being single anymore too. I haven't felt like that in awhile. Damned if I know what to do with that, but there it is. *chuckle*

No comments: